Renewal by Andersen serves Coeur d’Alene, ID and the surrounding area with quality, energy efficient replacement windows and patio doors. We are a full-service company committed to redefining the window-replacement experience. A division of the most trusted family of window brands in America-The Andersen Corporation-Renewal by Anderson is backed by 113 years of experience to provide window-replacement solutions for any home.
Energy-Efficient Fibrex® Material
Renewal by Andersen windows are constructed with our revolutionary Fibrex® material which consists of reclaimed wood fibers and composite polymers to create a durable, energy efficient window.
Weathertight Fibrex® window frame material is twice as strong as vinyl windows, maintaining its stability better and longer to protect against even the most extreme temperature conditions.
& Numerous Design Options
Fibrex® durability means more glass supported by narrower frames, giving your room the largest possible view from your home’s windows. Plus, the extrusion process fuses color into the material for long-lasting vibrancy. Choose from a wide palette—including hard-to-find dark exterior colors.
Renewal by Andersen windows are warranted to stand the test of time without flaking, peeling, or cracking. We guarantee that your windows will operate just as smoothly in 20 years as the day they were installed.
We would love to help you with your next home improvement project! Our goal is to make the entire window replacement process super easy for you from start to finish. All it takes is a single phone call to get started improving the look and feel of your home. Ready to schedule your free in-home replacement window consultation? Don’t hesitate to give us a call today and ask about our special offers!
- Clarksville, ID
- Coeur d’Alene, ID
- Dalton Gardens, ID
- Gibbs, ID
- Haycrop, ID
- Hayden, ID
- Huetter, ID
- Mica, ID
- Post Falls, ID
- Rathdrum, ID
Renewal by Andersen windows are manufactured using all-proprietary materials. Our windows are made with an exclusive Fibrex® material, plus your choice of energy efficient double pane glasses. Fibrex® material is our signature composite material made from a unique blend of reclaimed wood fiber and polymers. That means only Fibrex® material performs with all the best features of wooden and vinyl windows, in addition to:
- Fibrex® material rarely expands and contracts, even with extreme temperature swings
- Unlike vinyl, Fibrex® material is guaranteed not to bow or crack
- Fibrex® material is heat-resistant. We are able to offer darker exterior colors – even black!
- Fibrex® material frames are 2 times stronger than vinyl
- Offers long product life cycles, reducing landfill waste
- Fibrex® material retains its stability and rigidity in all climates and conditions
- Fibrex® material insulates 700 times better than aluminum
- Fibrex® material reduces VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions because no wood preservative treatments or painting is required
Enhance your Coeur d’Alene view with a replacement window from Renewal by Andersen. Our windows are made with a Fibrex® material that can hold large pieces of glass in thinner frames. This mean that you can enjoy greater glass areas and better view.
- Sleek frames. The strength of Fibrex® material means narrower frames; narrower frames mean more glass, more sunlight, and more view.
- Custom window styles. The extrusion process allows us to craft your windows to any shape—meaning you can match the architectural style of your house or make a statement and redefine your home.
- Colors to match any home. Our process fuses the color into the Fibrex® material, offering you a wide palette of long-lasting** colors to choose from—including dark exterior colors not found with most other replacement windows.
- Stainable interiors. Inside, we also offer stainable wood interiors including maple, oak, and engineered pine, allowing you to match or recreate a vintage architectural style.
- Hardware & Accessories. 13 available hardware finishes to match your look—whether you want to go timeless with satin nickel, traditional with oil-rubbed bronze, or clean and bright with polished chrome.
- Diverse grille choices. A variety of grille patterns and options, including colonial, prairie, and custom-designed grilles, allow you to match your new windows to your home’s current architecture, change your look, or complete a historically accurate renovation.
Window installation requires patience, precision, and skill beyond simply placing a frame into a hole in the wall. Renewal by Andersen’s premium service includes installation by certified master installers for an accurate and lasting window. Our experienced professionals adhere to a quality guarantee that set us apart and treat your home with the attention and care it deserves. Following a detailed consultation, our crew will take care of everything else:
- Custom measuring all openings in your house to increase energy efficiency and eliminate drafts,
- Protecting the window and surrounding area with drop cloths to collect all dust and debris,
- Installing, insulating, and sealing each window frame. Then, after a thorough inspection, collecting and disposing of your old windows.
It is important that you know the value of what you are getting when you choose Renewal by Andersen Signature Service. With Renewal by Andersen, you can expect numerous long-term benefits:
Schedule a free in-home consultation to learn more about the true cost of replacement windows. Don’t forget to ask about our current specials on replacement windows and patio door installation!
With 15 different shape options including custom and specialty window options, there are almost no limits to the creativity for your next home improvement project. Add an elegant arch window, circle or even triangle windows. You can combine multiple window shapes or join them with another operable window to give your home the unique touch you’re looking for.
Renewal by Andersen® specialty windows are an excellent choice if you want to add instant character, enhance curb appeal, create a focal point, or add more light to a room. Let us help you by scheduling your free in-home window design consultation today!